We take pride in looking after our fish and these rules are designed to ensure the fish come first!
- Use ONLY the nets, slings, cradles provided! Please leave yours at home
- Barbless hooks only
- Anglers must take ALL rubbish home including cigarette ends and tea bags
- No maggots between 1st March and 30th November (inclusive)
- Three rod limit
- Please respect fellow anglers
- No heavy drinking, antisocial behaviour
- No Baitboats allowed
- No Waders
- No braided main line or line under 12lb
- No sacks or retaining slings! Anyone caught with either on site will be asked to leave without a refund
- Please use toilets provided not the bushes
- No fixed leads, safe rigs only
- No tents or gazebos fishing bivvy/brollys only
- No nuts. All particles to be well cooked and soaked
- No bent hooks/ long shank nailers 360 etc
- Unfortunately we don’t allow guests or dogs on site
- Please use Propolis or similar on ALL hook, scale and fin damage
- Please keep fish over cradle at all times . Never stand!
- Please return fish to the water asap using the sling provided. Never carry in hands
- The otter fence gate MUST be closed immediately behind you at all times
- Please leave toilets and shower clean and tidy
- Do not leave rods unattended
- No under 16s
- Lin Brook is operating as a complete cashless fishery cash will NOT be excepted on site for any payment and will be card payment only!
We operate a zero tolerance policy, if you break these rules you will be asked to leave without a refund!
Lin Brook Carp Fishery accept no responsibility for any loss damage or injury however caused while on site.
Just a reminder of the extra rules in place at Lin Brook during this Covid-19 pandemic
Lin Brook Covid-19 Rules
- At Lin Brook the health and safety of everyone onsite is a priority at this time of the Covid-19 Pandemic. We are taking the following steps to ensure our fishery is Covid-19 safe to allow you back on the banks of Lin Brook.
- You MUST bring hand sanitiser with you to use before entering the car park and must be used on entering and leaving our facilities building.
- Lin Brook operates a pre booking system only and full payment is required at the time of booking,
- There will be no cash transactions for any extras such as bait and electric, everything must be paid contactless.
- Once at the fishery you will be locked in and won’t be able to leave site until someone is around to let you out.
- All our landing nets, cradles and weigh slings will be disaffected after each angler ready for the next person to use.
- Please respect 2 metre social distancing both to other anglers and our bailiff team Stay 2 metres apart at all times, including when parking, loading and unloading vehicles and using our facilities.
- Please call ahead to arrange your time of arrival, I won’t be onsite all the time and the fishery will be kept locked at all times.
- No visitors! Only anglers booked on allowed.12 people maximum onsite!
- If you have any covid 19 symptoms please stay at home. Do not come to the fishery.
- Please abide to these rules or you will be asked to leave the fishery without a refund